Ketamine infusion therapy is a continuously evolving science. To maximize our patients’ outcomes and maintain the highest standards of safety, we stay informed of current research, attend conferences, discuss protocols with our colleagues in the field, and, most importantly, LISTEN TO PATIENT FEEDBACK.
About Dr. Sara
Sara Herman, MD, is a board-certified anesthesiologist and founder of Soft Reboot Wellness, a Silicon Valley-based ketamine clinic.
After majoring in human biology with a concentration in technology and society at Stanford University, she studied and trained in cardiothoracic anesthesia at Harvard Medical School and Columbia University. Sara’s personal experience with mental health while undergoing breast cancer therapy in 2017 inspired her shift in focus from operating room medicine to psychedelic healing. Dr. Sara has additional training in psychedelic-assisted therapy and integrative healing from the California Institute of Integral Studies, The Ketamine Training Center, The Integrative Psychiatry Institute, and The Academy of Integrative Health & Medicine. She is also a member of the Ketamine Psychotherapy Associates. She has set an intention to practice psychedelic medicine with ethics, integrity, and a commitment to her patients’ holistic wellness.
Dr. Sara’s degrees, training, and certifications:
- Harvard Medical School, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Anesthesiology Resident
- Columbia University Medical Center, Cardiothoracic Anesthesia Fellow
- Academy of Integrative Health & Medicine, Integrative Health & Medicine Clinical Fellowship
- Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons, MD Medicine
- Stanford University: BA, Human Biology
- The Ketamine Training Center introduction to Ketamine Assisted Psychotherapy, training with Dr. Phil Wolfson and associates
- Ketamine Psychotherapy Associates, member
- Ketamine Medical Provider Training, Integrative Psychiatry Institute 2021
- Psychedelic Assisted Therapy Certification, Integrative Psychiatry Institute May 2022
- Academy of Integrated Health and Medicine Fellowship, 2020 – 2022
- California Institute of Integral Studies, Psychedelic-Assisted Therapies and Research Certificate Program 2022 Cohort
- Visit Dr. Sara’s LinkedIn page for additional details of her experience and training